Please download the Admissions Policy 2021-2022
Please download the Admissions Policy 2020-2021
Please download the Admissions Policy 2019-2020
Number of Spaces (PAN)
The academy has an agreed admission number of 180 per year.
The closing date for secondary school places for the 2020/21 school year was 31 October 2019.
If you have not yet made an application, please complete a paper application form.
The secondary transfer round for September 2020 is for places in year 7 and is for children in their last year at a primary or junior school. These pupils are deemed “due to transfer” which is a term used in admissions rules.
To apply you need to complete the local authority’s (LA) common application form (CAF) and submit this directly to the LA by the deadline, 31 October. You should apply online at www.admissionsonline.norfolk.gov.uk
Late applications will not be considered until all other applications have been reviewed.
All offers of secondary places will be made through the LA. The academy will not contact parents about the outcome of their application until the offer from the local authority has been received. All offers will be made on the secondary national offer day (2nd March 2020 or the next working day).
Norfolk Secondary school admissions timetable 2020/21
- Round opens – 11 September 2019
- Round closes – 31 October 2019
- National Offer day – school place decisions are made available – 2 March 2020
- Appeals closing date – 20 March 2020
- Late application closing date – 20 March 2020
- Mini admission round to consider changes – 3 April 2020
- Late appeals closing date – 17 April 2020
- Appeals hearings – May/June 2020
- Waiting lists maintained until 31 December 2020
For more information, please visit the Norfolk County Council website here.